About the Show
The 2017 Worcester Auto Show is your chance to see the most exciting new vehicles from all the major manufacturers: trucks, crossovers, SUVs, sports cars, coupes and sedans. They are all indoors at the DCU Center in Worcester. Factory and dealer representatives will be available to answer your questions and explain the new features of the 2017 models. There is no pressure to buy, it’s warm inside the DCU Center and best of all you can save $12 by downloading a FREE PASS good for 2 adults from our web site. (Kids are always free when accompanied by an adult). Whether you are in the market for a new car or truck or just like seeing the newest models don’t miss the 2017 Worcester Auto Show, January 27-29 to the DCU Center in Worcester.
January 27 – 29
Friday 4 – 8 PM
Saturday 10AM – 6PM
Sunday 10AM – 5PM
WHY THE WORCESTER AUTO SHOW?
Since its beginning in 1985, the Worcester Auto Show has provided manufacturers, dealer groups and dealers with a cost effective way to showcase their new vehicles. The show held the last weekend in January, between the end of the NFL Playoffs and the Super Bowl, is a valuable promotional opportunity coming just a few weeks before the Washington’s Birthday sale period.
An independent research firm revealed that patrons of the Auto Show:
- 68% plan to buy a new vehicle within the next 12 months.
- 47% said that the Auto Show was a major factor in deciding which vehicle they will purchase.
Overheard at our recent show, one dealer said, “We saw more traffic this weekend than we see in the showroom in a month.” Another mentioned, “We sold enough from the show by Saturday to pay for the whole show.”
- Worcester is the second largest market in Massachusetts with over 600,000 adults.
- The median family income is around $80,000.
- Nearly 60% of adults in Worcester County have attended college and over 33% have a four-year degree.
WHY EXPO MANAGEMENT GROUP?
- We have experienced and effective show managers.
- Expo Management has been producing consumer shows in Worcester since 1946–that’s a 67 year history of success!
For more information, contact David Budnik at 508-836-2222 or email at email@example.com
Click and Print to present
at the box office