About the Show
The 2017 Worcester Boat Show is coming to the DCU Center.
Are you looking forward to the warmer weather? Have you ever thought about owning a boat? Then you can’t afford to miss the 2017 Boat Show!
The DCU Convention Center will be filled with all the latest 2017 model boats and accessories for your summer fun on the water.
- Fishing boats, sports boats, pontoon boats, kayaks and canoes
- Boating accessories
- Compare your favorites as you see, touch and experience each boat
- Talk with the factory reps and dealers
- Save $$$ with special show prices
- Save $$$ with manufacturers incentives
- Save $$$ with discount financing
You’ll get your best deal at the 2017 Worcester Boat Show! Only $5 admission, and children 12 and under are free.
March 17 – 19
Friday 1 – 8 PM
Saturday 10AM – 6PM
Sunday 10AM – 5PM
WHY THE WORCESTER BOAT SHOW?
Expo Management Group is an experienced and effective show management company. We have a seventy-year history of success producing consumer shows in Worcester since 1946. We produce more events than any company in the area and have the media relationships to attract the audience you seek.
- A large, educated and affluent market with discretionary income to spend on boats and water sports.
- Worcester is the SECOND LARGEST market in New England with over 600,000 adults.
- The median family income in the Worcester market is almost $60,000.
- Nearly 605 of Worcester County adults have attended college and over 33% have a four year college degree.
Bassett Yacht & Boat Sales
Central Mass Powersports
East Coast Flightcraft
Fay’s Boat Yard, Inc.
Hewitt Docks, Lifts & Pontoon Legs
Hills Home Market
Mass State Treasury
North East Dock Sales/MacKay Hardware
Power Home Remodeling Group
Precision Water Sports
RJ Marine Industries/Shore Side Docks
Twin City Marine
U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary Flotilla 10-1 1NR
Only $5 admission at the box office. Children 12 and under are free and must be accompanied by an adult.