About the Show
The Worcester Fall Home Show is filled with over 170 booths showcasing the latest products and services for your home, condo or apartment. Whether you are looking to renovate, build, finance, or decorate, you will meet the experts face-to-face who can give you advice and provide solutions. Many of our exhibitors are A+ accredited with the Better Business Bureau of Central New England, so you know you’ll be dealing with reputable companies. Do your research all in one day!
And don’t forget to scroll down for your free pass here on this website (starting in late September.) We can’t wait to see you!
Friday 4 – 8 PM
Saturday 10AM – 6PM
Sunday 10AM – 5PM
Promotions & Giveaways
2016 Exhibitor List
AAA Window & Gutter
Accessories & Beyond
Acropolis Design Consultants
Advanced Energy Concepts
Advanced Water Quality Systems, Inc.
Affordable Cabinet Refacing
All In One and Moore Insulation
Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc.
Baker Cadillac, Inc.
BBB of Central New England
C&C Temp Control, Inc.
Caluwe, Inc.- Biomass Heat & Power Solutions
Capitol Siding Co., Inc.
City Service Company
Crossmark Inc. dba Marketing Werks (Verizon FiOS)
Culligan Water & Air
Custom Bath Remodeling and Liners
Custom Design Sunrooms
Dash ‘N Drizzle
DCU Digital Federal Credit Union
Direct Energy Solar
Eddy’s Flooring America
Elegance in Granite
Erika Sullivan Realty Group
Fine Lines Custom Furniture & Cabinetry
First Alarm LLC
First Eastern Mortgage
GFA Federal Credit Union
Green Earth Energy Photovoltaic Corp.
Grunts Move Junk
Gutter Topper/Casanova Remodeling
Guttershell of New England
Hills Home Market
Home Builders & Remodelers Association of Central MA
InBalance Chiropractic & Wellness
Independent Garage Doors
Interstate Flooring Services, Inc.
Kitchen Options of New England
Leaffilter North, Inc.
Maine Energy Services
Mark E. Meacham Inc.
Mass State Treasury
Meininger Family Chiropractic
Michael Stone Portraits
Mid-State Kitchens, LLC
Minuteman Leafguard/Beldon Home Solutions
Morrissette & Son Electrical Contractors, Inc./RHC Security Solutions
NE Home Planning Center/Westchester Modular Homes
New England Blinds
New York Life Insurance Co.
Nightwatch Protection, Inc.
On The Avenue Marketing/Boston Globe
Pools & Cues & Spas Too
Porch Conversion of Massachusetts, Inc.
Power Home Remodeling Group
Pro Built Construction, LLC
Renewal By Andersen
Rhode Island Home Improvement
SERVPRO of South Worcester
Sleep Number Store
Solid State Construcion
Steele Hill Resorts
Sure Seal of NE
Symphony Home Improvement
Taylor Made Communications/DirectTV
Teachers That Paint
The Countertop Connection
The Pro’s Real Estate Team
The Yankee XPress
Thomas V. Gadbois and Sons
United Home Experts
Wagner Window Service & Pressure Washing
Webster First Federal Credit Union
Windoor Shop/ Kitchenmakers
Worcester County Memorial Park
Yankee Home Improvement
“FACETIME” vs. CLICKS
Consumers can buy lots of things online with a click of their mouse. But there’s one thing they CAN’T get online—the experience of meeting a professional face-to-face who can answer questions and give expert advice. The Worcester Home Show provides YOU with the opportunity to showcase your product or service to thousands of homeowners from greater Worcester County. Meet potential customers and seal the deal!
- Ranked #54 of the top 100 best places to live in 2017 by U.S. News and World Report
- Worcester is the second largest county in New England with over 928,000 people.
- 75% of area residents own their own homes.
WHY EXHIBIT AT THE HOME SHOW?
- With the fragmentation of media these days, the Worcester Home Show is one of the most effective and targeted uses of your advertising dollars. Our extensive advertising (billboards, newspapers, radio, direct mail, and electronic media) brings potential customers to you.
- The average cost of a booth would buy you just 6 announcements on the #1 radio station in the market OR less than a ¼ page newspaper ad OR only 10% of a billboard.
- 80% of our exhibitors renew each year—proof that the show gets results!
WHY EXPO MANAGEMENT GROUP?
- We’ve been producing Worcester’s biggest and best consumer shows continuously since 1946.
- We are an A+ accredited business with the Better Business Bureau. We take pride in our good customer service and the “personal touch.”
- You will deal with knowledgable professionals . We strive to bring you the best show experience possible.DON’T MISS OUT ON A GREAT OPPORTUNITY! CONTACT US AT 508-836-2222 or email@example.com TO RESERVE YOUR SPACE TODAY!