About the Show
Free Passes to the 2017 RV Show
will be available Jan. 9
The 2017 RV & Camping Show is coming to the DCU Center.
Have you ever thought about owning an RV? Are you thinking about trading an RV you own for a newer model?
Are you thinking about taking your family camping this year?
Then you can’t afford to miss the 2017 RV & Camping Show. The entire DCU Convention Center will be filled with all the latest 2017 model RVs. Everything from tent trailers to park models; from truck campers to travel trailers.
- Compare your favorites as you see, touch and experience each one.
- Talk with the factory reps and dealers.
- Save with special show prices, discount financing and manufacturers incentives
You’ll get your best deal at the 2017 Worcester RV & Camping Show. Get information about dozens of RV parks and campgrounds. Be sure to check out the “Promotions and Giveaways” section for FREE car washes from Ernie’s Auto Wash.
February 24 – 26
Friday 4 – 8 PM
Saturday 10AM – 6PM
Sunday 10AM – 5PM
Presented by WAGNER MOTORS
WHY THE WORCESTER RV & CAMPING SHOW?
For the last 31 years, Expo Management Group has produced the largest and best attended RV & Camping Show in Worcester County. Thousands of patrons visit the show to collect information not only on recreational vehicles, but on the all-important decision of where to take their family camping. This show gets you face-to-face with those campers!
This year’s show is, once again, completely sold out. Why? Because year-after-year, this show works for you.
- Worcester is the second largest market in Massachusetts with over 600,000 adults.
- The median family income is $80,000.
- Nearly 60% of adults in Worcester County have attended college and over 33% have a four-year degree.
- Worcester is centrally located and is within easy driving distance to many camping sites—perfect for the family vacation!WHY EXPO MANAGEMENT GROUP?
- We are experienced and effective show managers. We are the people you will see during the show should you have exhibitor questions or concerns.
- Expo Management Group has been producing consumer shows in Worcester since 1946—that’s a 70 year history of success!
Adventure Resorts of America/Quinebaug Cove
Ashaway RV Resort
Brialee Family Camping
Camp Coldbrook RV & Golf Resort
Chamberlain Lake Campground
Circle CG Farm Campground
Dufour’s RV Center
Forrest RV & Marine Center
Fuller Motor Home Rentals, Inc.
Hill’s Home Market
KWC Marketing, LLC
Lamb City Campground
MacDonald’s RV Center
Maine Campground Owners Assoc.
Mass Dept. of Agricultural Resources
NH Campground Owner’s Association
Pete’s RV Center
Powder Horn Family Camping
Power Home Remodeling Group
RV Parts & Karts
Steele Hill Resorts
United Brochure Distributors
Verizon IM Wireless
Village Green Campground
Yogi Bear’s Jelly Stone Park