About the Show
The 2018 Worcester Boat Show is coming to the DCU Center March 16-18, 2018.
Are you looking forward to the warmer weather? Have you ever thought about owning a boat? Then you can’t afford to miss the 2018 Boat Show!
The DCU Convention Center will be filled with all the latest 2018 model boats and accessories for your summer fun on the water.
- Fishing boats, sports boats, pontoon boats, kayaks and canoes
- Boating accessories
- Compare your favorites as you see, touch and experience each boat
- Talk with the factory reps and dealers
- Save $$$ with special show prices
- Save $$$ with manufacturers incentives
- Save $$$ with discount financing
You’ll get your best deal at the 2018 Worcester Boat Show! Only $5 admission, and children 12 and under are free.
March 16 – 18
Friday 1 – 7 PM
Saturday 10AM – 6PM
Sunday 10AM – 5PM
WHY THE WORCESTER BOAT SHOW?
Expo Management Group is an experienced and effective show management company. We have a seventy-year history of success producing consumer shows in Worcester since 1946. We produce more events than any company in the area and have the media relationships to attract the audience you seek.
- A large, educated and affluent market with discretionary income to spend on boats and water sports.
- Worcester is the SECOND LARGEST market in New England with over 600,000 adults.
- The median family income in the Worcester market is almost $60,000.
- Nearly 605 of Worcester County adults have attended college and over 33% have a four year college degree.
2018 Exhibitor List
Ameriprise Financial Services
David’s Green Energy Solutions
East Coast Flightcraft
Expo Management Group Info/Giveaways
Harbor Lights Marina
Hewitt Docks, Lifts & Pontoon Legs
Liberty Mutual Insurance Co.Precision Water Sports
RJ Marine Industries/Shore Side Docks
Sebago Dock & Lift
Telegram & Gazette
Three Belles Outfitters
Twin City Marine
U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary Flotilla 10-1 1NR
Only $5 admission at the box office. Children 12 and under are free and must be accompanied by an adult.