About the Show
Free Passes to the 2019 RV & Camping Show
will be available January 7, 2019
Mark your calendars! The 2019 Worcester RV & Camping Show is coming to the DCU Center February 22-24!
Are you thinking about owning an RV? Or perhaps, you are thinking of trading in your RV for a newer or different model? Do you need ideas for your family camping trips? If you answered “Yes!” to any of these questions, then the Worcester RV & Camping Show is for you!
For 3 days in February, the DCU Convention Center will be filled with all the latest model RVs. You’ll find everything from tent trailers to park models; from truck campers to travel trailers.
- Compare your favorites as you explore, touch and experience each one.
- Talk with knowledgable dealers and factory reps.
- Save $ with special show prices, discount financing and manufacturers incentives.
- Collect information for your destination travel and speak with campground owners from all over New England.
You’ll get your best deal at the 2019 Worcester RV & Camping Show. It may be winter, but it’s warm inside! Bring your summer dreams and come browse or buy!
“FACETIME” vs. CLICKS
Consumers can buy lots of things online with a click of their mouse. But there’s one thing they CAN’T get online—the experience of meeting a professional face-to-face who can answer questions and give expert advice. The Worcester RV & Camping Show provides YOU with the opportunity to showcase your product to thousands of families from greater Worcester County. Meet potential customers and seal the deal!
- Worcester is centrally located and is within easy driving distance to many camping sites—perfect for the family vacation!
- Worcester is the second largest county in New England with over 928,000 people.
- 75% of area residents own their own homes.
- Median family income is $80,000.
WHY EXHIBIT AT THE WORCESTER RV & CAMPING SHOW?
- With the fragmentation of media these days, the Worcester RV & Camping Show is one of the most effective and targeted uses of your advertising dollars. Our extensive advertising (billboards, newspapers, radio, direct mail, and electronic media) brings potential customers to you.
- 90% of our exhibitors renew each year—proof that the show gets results!
- Last year’s show attendance broke a 10-year record! Thousands of qualified customers came through the doors.
WHY EXPO MANAGEMENT GROUP?
- We’ve been producing Worcester’s biggest and best consumer shows continuously since 1946.
- We are an A+ accredited business with the Better Business Bureau. We take pride in our good customer service and the “personal touch.”
- You will deal with knowledgable professionals . We strive to bring you the best show experience possible.
DON’T MISS OUT ON A GREAT OPPORTUNITY! TO RESERVE YOUR SPACE TODAY, CONTACT US AT 508-836-2222 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2018 Exhibitor List
Ashaway RV Resort
Bear Creek Campground/Lake Compounce & Crocodile Cove
Beaver Pines Campground
Brialee Family Camping
Camp Coldbrook RV & Golf Resort
Chamberlain Lake Campground
Circle CG Farm Campground
Diamond Auto Group
Exeter Elms Campground
Forrest Marine & RV Center
Fuller Motor Home Rentals, Inc.
Hill’s Home Market
Island & Harbor Sales
KWC Marketing, LLC
Lamb City Campground
Maine Campground Owners Association
Mass Dept. of Agricultural Resources
New England RV Roof
NH Campground Owner’s Association
Pete’s RV Center
Point Sebago Resort
Powder Horn Family Camping Resort
Sign of the Times
Sleep Number Store
Steele Hill Resorts Vacation Club
Super Star Innovations LLC
The Sign Carver
United Brochure Distributors
Village Green Family Campground
Worcester Telegram & Gazette
Yogi Bear’s Jelly Stone Park